We are always looking to add fun, energetic, and hardworking individuals to our team! We pride ourselves on delivering top notch dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. Our financial/billing team plays a large roll in patient satisfaction and loyalty. Listed below are the specific duties and requirements for the position:
• Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
• Review and retain dental records in order to compute fees and charges due.
• Prepare bills or invoices, and record amount due for medical procedures and services.
• Contact patients in order to obtain or relay account information.
• Responsible for normal day-to-day reception operations for the office, occasionally greeting patients, checking patients in/out, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
• Ensures patient information gets properly entered, scanned, handed off in a timely manner, and remains protected in compliance with HIPPAA.
• Assists new patients with registration, insurance verification, and office tours as needed
• Collects /posts payments by allocating funds accordingly
• Electronically submits/prepares insurance claims
• Maintain effective communication amongst team/patients and be able to resolve discrepancies/conflict in a reputable manner.
• High School Diploma
• Dental experience
• 1 year or more office experience
• Customer service or patient relations experience
• Must be able to adapt easily and work in a fast-paced environment efficiently
• 401k after 1 year and matched at 4%
• Paid vacation time (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years)
• 7 Paid holidays off (after 90 days)
• Dental benefits (after 90 days for you and your immediate family)
• Monthly bonus based on performance
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please e-mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Billing/Financial.