If you are seeking an oral health care restoration to improve your smile this holiday season, look no further than dental bonding. Dental bonding treatments are highly effective and designed to safely apply materials, typically resin or porcelain, to the surfaces of your teeth for a better smile. Here are some of the benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– Dental bonding treatments can be installed to help correct issues with the shape and color of teeth.
– Dental bonding can aid with helping repair easily visible damage to teeth, including chips, fractures, splits, or another similar form of dental damage.
– Dental bonding can assist with issues concerning spacing problems between teeth, including minor malocclusions
– If a sliver of a tooth is exposed, including a tooth’s root due to gum recession, dental bonding treatments will need to be used.
– If you suffer from any visual defects linked with your teeth, including deep stains and discolorations, they can be treated with dental bonding procedures.
– In order to make teeth look longer, or to visually stretch teeth to a substantial degree, dental bonding treatments can be helpful.
– Decaying teeth that have begun to erode away with holes in your tooth enamel can be repaired with dental bonding treatments. Furthermore, composite resins can be used to help fill in any cavities that do exist.
– Dental bonding treatments can be put in place to last effectively for up to a decade of use before they will need to be repaired or replaced.
If you would like to have a comprehensive exam for dental bonding treatments from our team at A Brighter Smile Dental Care, simply schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael R. Wiesner and the rest of our team by calling (318) 688-9330. Our dentist office is conveniently located in Shreveport, Louisiana.